Demo Air Booking Engine:
- Can the flight search engine be integrated with our website?
We provide a search widget that can be integrated on a client website. We can completely brand the website to meet client look and feel.
- The ability to adjust pricing on every carrier for a particular fare departing Australia to any overseas city.
Yes, our Rules engine will provide for this and a lot, lot more options.
- The ability to promote a single fare ie from Australia to a nominated city overseas.
We have several such ‘Deep Linking’ options
- Which GDS has metasearch integration in place?
Sabre, TravelPort & Amadeus
Amadeus & Sabre may have additional fees based on their local market. The costs are charged by the suppliers and not Odysseus. Our agreements will state this.
- Low Cost Carriers?
Yes, through Amadeus & Sabre (subject to your arrangement with them). Our Rules engine will allow mark-up, Mark-downs, Service fees, Exchange Rates & Credit Card fees and a lot more options.
- Customer database that can be easily integrated and automated for edm promotions following a flight booking.
We have a very light customer CRM and we do have some ability to setup automatic emails to clients based on booking status. – this is driven via a support request and our team does the setup.
- Technology that is competitive on flight metasearch sites and is proven?
Competitive – this will vary by prices the agency has access to and the markups they have added.
We are integrated with multiple meta search engines:
Some examples: (look and feel is client’s choice)